Evaluation of new projects in International Airports, runways and domestic aerodromes
Study the proposals presented by Aerodrome operators so that they comply with national regulations and Operational Safety.
- Requirements to obtain the service
- Operator request
- Procedure to follow to obtain the service
- Verify that the documents deposited are in accordance with the applicable laws.
- Go to the Transparency and Citizen Attention Offices (TAC), to verify and deposit the documents.
- – Main Office, located in the Edificio de la Avenida México esq. March 30.
- – Norge Botello, located in the Norge Botello Building at Las Americas Airport.
- – Joaquín Balaguer International Airport, located in the IDAC administrative offices.
- – Cibao International Airport, General Aviation Building, Second Level
- When your turn corresponds, deposit a receipt for payment of the service and all the required documents. You will receive a certificate specifying the time, day, month and year.
- After the delivery time has elapsed, withdraw approval for evaluation of new projects in International Airports, runways and domestic aerodromes, at the TAC by presenting your identity document.
- Sign acknowledgment of receipt of the document.
- Additional information about the service
** You must keep the payment or transfer flyer, since this document and the other requirements of the process must be presented at the time of picking up the product and / or service.